How To Choose Eyeglasses
Possibly the most important part of the eyewear buying process is choosing the right glasses. Your PD(Pupillary Distance), the size of the frames, the best eyeglasses for your face shape, and what your prescription mean, all those contribute to how happy you are with your eyeglasses. This guide will help you better understand what options are available to you and help you choose eyeglasses to fit your preference and lifestyle.
- How To Measure Your Pupillary Distance (PD)
- PD is the distance between the center of one pupil to the center of the other.
- How to Measure Your Frame Size
- It’s important to determine which size frames are best for you to ensure your...
- Eyeglasses For Your Face Shape
- Since there are different classifications based on different metrics...