How to Measure Your Frame Size
What is Your Frame Size?
It’s important to determine which size frames are best for you to ensure your frames fit perfectly. Thankfully, it's easy to find your frame size on your current pair of frames.
- Frame Width
- Frame width is the measurement horizontally across the front of your frames
- Lens Width
- Lens Width is the horizontal width of each lens at its widest point.
- Lens Height
- Lens Height is the vertical height of your eyeglass lenses at the widest point of the lens within the frame.
- Bridge Width
- Bridge Width is the space where your frames fit against your nose.
- Temple Length
- Temple Length is the length of the temple to its temple tip, including the bend that sits on your ear.